Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

GET THE UPPER HAND WITH A FREE FORECLOSURE /SHORT SALE LIST


Have you ever wondered how all of these people get such great deals on foreclosures and Short sales ? The saavy investor will have a contact on the inside. Now you can too.,
Do not pay $ 50-100.00 for an out-dated list of Foreclosures and Short Sales. Call me and I will give you access to the most up to date , comprehensive listings in the Metro-east.
Here is the best part......You pay NOTHING for it !!!
If you or someone you know is a serious buyer, call me and let me do the work for you. You pay me nothing, so you have NOTHING to lose.
Call anytime !

Joe Carroll
REALTOR
Coldwell Banker Brown Realors
618-920-6189


http://stlouis.craigslist.org/reb/2804554565.html

No comments:

Post a Comment